Unit 5, 7 Stoddart Rd, Prospect NSW 2148
☎ 0433 556 677
$43.99 Inc. GST
Out of stock
KL-1371 Pen-type EC Meter
Measuring Range: 0-19.9EC
Accuracy:± 2% Full Scale
Calibration: Factory Calibrated
Temp.C: 0-50 C (Temp. Compensation: Automatic)
Battery: DC 4X1.5V
Dimensions: 150mm X 29mm X 20mm
Calibration Solutions: 12.88mS/cm
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Turn on the meter by “ON-OFF” switch located on the top of the battery case.
3. Immerse the electrode in the solution to be tested.
4. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
5. After use, Switch off the meter. Rinse the electrode with distilled water to minimize contamination.
6. Replace the protective cap after use.
In the presence of certain radio transmitters, this product may produce erroneous readings. If this occurs then measurements should be repeated at another location. It is recommended to check meter every three months for accuracy.
1. Rinse the electrode with clean water and wipe it dry. Immerse the electrode in the calibration solution. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
2. Adjust the reading to standard calibration solutions for mS/cm, at 25°C by tuning the trimmer located at the back of meter with a screwdriver.
3. Read the measurement on the display. The reading should be multiplied by a factor for mS/cm.
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.